I came across this recipe on Facebook for a simple ice block that is absolutely perfect for summer, and very easy to make.
I found though that it also makes a great smoothie base. Just freeze it in ice cube size chunks and add as many to your smoothie as you need to get the desired flavour.
- 1.5 cups of diced pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 can of organic coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence
- Place all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into ice block moulds and freeze.
- If you pour the mixture into ice cube trays you can use it as a great smoothie base.